Using do-it-yourself marketing materials? Do yourself a favor. Don’t go without the Advertising Injury Liability Endorsement.
Most professional liability insurance policies, including the one provided by Aon Affinity Travel Practice excludes coverage for copyright infringement. The good news? Aon Affinity Travel Practice offers an optional Advertising Injury Liability Endorsement that provides copyright infringement and several other coverages at an affordable rate.
- Limits of Liability match your professional liability limits (e.g., if your professional liability limits are $1 million, you have an additional $1 million of coverage for advertising injury claims)
- Includes coverage for the following offenses:
- Infringement upon another’s copyright, trade dress or slogan
- Use of another’s advertising ideas
- Oral or written slander or libel
- Invasion of privacy
- Malicious prosecution
- Wrongful eviction
- False arrest, detention or imprisonment
- The definition of ‘Advertisement’ includes materials that are published, broadcast or distributed electronically, such as through a website or email
- Provides a legal defense even if the allegations are groundless, false or fraudulent
- Costs only $100 a year
If you’re creating your own marketing materials, you don’t want to be without this important, inexpensive endorsement. To add it to your Aon Affinity Travel Professional Liability Insurance policy, please call 1-800-803-1213.